- Better Posture, Better Posterior
Watch the previous video: How to Correct Hunchback Posture
Level of challenge:
- Flat & weak gluteus muscles from sitting or lack of activity are brought back to life!
- Helps build stronger arch supports in your own feet (maybe it’ll be time to throw those orthotics out!)
- Stand taller and feel like a BOSS!
- Stand with feet hip-width apart
- Place hands just above knees
- Bring knees together
- Squeeze knees against each other and hold for 5 seconds (to release tight adductor muscles)
- As you slowly come back to standing, press feet into the ground and simultaneously start rotating your thigh bones outward
- Accentuate the cupping of your feet
- Accentuate the contraction of your glutes
- Think of standing tall (don’t arch your spine) and maintain the above contractions firmly for at least 5 seconds
- Do at least 5 for every 20 minutes of sitting
- Work up to doing 1-3 sets of 30 every day